Saturday, April 30, 2011

Detox: Day 26

Only 1 day left!! I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks. Honestly, this detox was much easier than I imagined. I have done many detox's but never for this long and this strict. Although there is still a day left, the back patting has already begun;)

So as my last Friday of my detox, I had planned a night out to my new favorite restaurant: Live. I have not stopped thinking about the pecan sushi since I went 2 weeks ago. And even though my date had to cancel last minute, I went anyway. I sat alone, without my phone and simply concentrated on my meal, tasting every succulent flavor and devouring every last bite. I then moved to the dessert counter and picked the 'Raw Joe Louis'.  It was absolutely heavenly! Man, they make detoxing easy.
Raw Pecan Sushi - mmmmmm!



1 day left!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kim! And hearing about how strict and long this detox has been for you, I have to pat myself on the back for doing 3 weeks of it without cheating, and it was my first time!
    Back pats all around!!

    ReplyDelete