Monday, January 10, 2011

Just a Lovely Winter Walk

While enjoying a nice walk with Taylor on a wonderful winter day yesterday, we came across an older man and his little Shit Tzu mix. He initiated the small talk that all dog owners do as our dogs sniff each others privates. The man started casually with a funny dog joke, but approximately 10 minutes later I was deeply involved in a conversation about the end of the world and the human race. Well, I can't really say I was deeply involved as I did not contribute much, however I was certainly deeply enthralled.
The lovely man shared with me many interesting facts/thoughts and was adamant on me reading up on Mother Shipton. So I did, and still am. You should too.
This may be a bit heavy for a Monday morning, but none the less, something to get you thinking.

http://www.2012supplies.com/what_is_2012/mother_shipton_prophecy_2012.html

No comments:

Post a Comment