Thursday, January 27, 2011

Everyone Can Use a Little Jamie

Its coming to the end of January and all my motivation and resolutions I made 28 days ago are looking a little grim. Instead of standing in their military position ready to charge on my command, my motivation has been caught snoozing on the job. It is a little embarrassing considering we are not even a month in, but January is a tough month after all. With freezing temperatures, short days and blue Monday not too far behind us, it is quite common for our 'motivation' to weaken a bit at the seams.

It is times like these that I lean on a friend for a little 'pick-me-up'. Someone who is an inspiration for much that I do. Someone who not only shares my visions but clarifies it so beautifully that the image becomes permanently imprinted in my brain, never letting me forget why I get up in the morning. A man that has created am extremely powerful movement that I believe has and will save many many lives. A man that has created positive change.

Okay, admittedly my raving about this amazing individual may be motivated somewhat by the HUGE crush I have on the guy (it's okay - I am sure my man has a crush on him too;), but none the less, my words are sincere. Just in my little life alone, I have seen his magic work amongst my friends & family, even my self.
I can go on & on about the one and only Jamie Oliver. However, he'll better exemplify why he is so special and why everyone needs a little Jaime in their life!

No comments:

Post a Comment