Sunday, December 18, 2011

Deep Thoughts...

Roger Darlington, one of Steve's family members in England, whom I have had the privilege of meeting once, has been writing a blog when blog's were not even popular yet. I am on his mailing list and get 'The Thought of the Week' every Sunday. All of the thoughts posted are brilliant but there a few that really resonate. This was today's thought, that I thought I should share.


"I wanted a prefect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end.
Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity."

       American actress and comedian Gilda Radner (1946-1989)

Please read more interesting thoughts at http://www.rogerdarlington.me.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment