Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Hunstman

Everything seems to be bigger in Australia!! The oceans, the waves, the rocks, the crocodiles, the sharks, the snakes and especially the spiders!!

On one of our last nights there, as we were getting ready for bed, a Huntsman spider (different and believe it or not, smaller then the one from the previous post) surprised us when we turned on the light. It was quite the adventure trying to capture this 8 legged beast but thankfully I caught it all on the iphone!!

I apologize ahead of time for the language in this video but the F-word just seems appropriate when you encounter something this HUGE!!

Oh - and this video also explains why I love Jodi so much;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_0LwvPOIE





2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. That is CRAZY. I was giggling from the comfort of my own home this morning but I would have been screaming with the rest of you...& probably trying to make some sort of spider body armour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I'd die lol. I want to see Australia so bad, but I don't think I could handle the 'wildlife' lol.

    ReplyDelete