Thursday, May 26, 2011

Daily Love - when I can't give it;)

I must apologize as I have been MIA for a few weeks now. Free time has not been generous to me and finding the time to write has been quite the challenge. However, I have a few moments every now and then to do a little wandering, a little digging and a little prying.

Today I came across this interesting blog. Yes, no doubt there are a million and one 'interesting' blogs out there (mine hopefully included;) but everything is about timing right? The Daily Love only needed a few good one liners and quickly sold me. I even signed up for The Daily Love letter - a daily dose of love I am guessing (and hoping:)??

Anyway, while I am trying to find time to properly finish a post I started over a week ago, check this out: http://thedailylove.com/

 I strive to enlighten and inspire others, but so often it is I that is in need of the inspiration and enlightenment. This site has definitely filled that need.

No comments:

Post a Comment